Top Tips for prepping your skin for your Big Day
August 23, 2017, by: Laura Eddy
At this year’s show, meet bridal beauty experts from Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, proud Official Makeup Sponsor for the sixth year in a row. Here, their PRO team share top tips for achieving glowing skin on your wedding day.
1. Preparation is key when it comes to bridal beauty. Take the stress out of your makeup trial by making a day of it with your bridesmaids. If your bridesmaids have conflicting ideas on makeup, it’s often best to opt for a classic look that will work with all their styles and will never look dated. Amy
2. The best way to ensure your skin glows on your wedding day? Start with a great cleanser. I recommend the Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil – it gently dissolves dirt and makeup whilst balancing oil in the skin’s top layer. Hannah
3. False lashes can feel uncomfortable if you’re not used to wearing them, so be sure to try them out at parties or other big occasions beforehand. That way you’ll find out if you like them and what your favourite style is. Amy
4. A lot of wedding makeup is about prep work beforehand. Use our Skin Nourish Mask to plump up the skin before the big day and create a lip scrub using our Lip Balm & Buffing Grains for soft, smooth lips. Adeola
5. Preparation is everything - and not just the on the day! Your skin prep should start a few months prior to the big day; deep hydration and regular exfoliation should become part of your weekly routine. Lampros