Africa&You Wins Best Luxury Travel Company
Intrepid, luxury and with scrupulous attention to detail, Africa&You sets the benchmark for creating couture safari holidays & honeymoons in Eastern & Southern Africa. Staffed by a young, dedicated & passionate team who care about Africa, her sustainability and her people, Africa&You is quickly becoming one of the most trusted and respected safari travel companies in the industry, and has just been awarded the Best Luxury Travel Company award in the Africa category at the Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2016.
With exceptional insider knowledge of areas spanning the Serengeti, Masai Mara, Zanzibar, Kruger, Cape Town, Mozambique, Mauritius and the Seychelles, it designs ‘haute’ bespoke trips that fuse intrepid outdoor adventure with barefoot white-sand opulence. Their boutique, personal service and extra-special surprises, travel gifts and inclusions, fuels their expertise in creating unforgettable honeymoons, however they cater for all kinds of luxury travel throughout the wildlife destinations of Africa.
No two itineraries are the same – they design every trip for each client from the beginning and go that extra mile to decipher what you really want from your holiday or honeymoon, even using secret contacts to book you the best tables or arrange jet-set style internal flights. All the beautiful properties in the Africa&You portfolio are hand-picked to offer guests truly unique experiences. From luxury safari camps with outdoor bathtubs overlooking rugged plains, to private guided game drives with champagne under a star-clad sky, they will take all the stress out of your holiday planning and ensure that you find your own version of perfection on what is arguably the globe’s most romantic & enchanting continent.
Their past portfolio of designer luxury safari holiday and honeymoon itineraries, and over-the-moon clientele, are testament to their unlimited dedication to excellence in client service and to the fact that they really take pride in what they do. In addition, they realize the importance of ‘giving back’ and with every trip booked through Africa&You a tree is planted as part of their partner Greenpop’s reforestation campaigns across Africa, and part of their profit goes to helping Africa’s disadvantaged children & communities through the Happy Africa Foundation. Thinking of making the most of the current great exchange rates and planning your holiday in Africa? You’ll find it hard to find anyone better than the Africa&You safari experts. This is how to experience Africa at her finest and create memories that will be forever etched in your mind.
Interview with Greg Bows, Founder & Director of Africa&You
What are the 5 pillars a luxury brand like yours builds its policy on?
– We pride ourselves on giving back in terms of supporting conservation and community development, and local enterprise & sustainability via the properties and experiences we work with. We assist with reforestation practices through our partners Greenpop, and assist disadvantaged communities through The Happy Africa Foundation.
– Africa&You is partnered with Africa’s finest luxury safari camps, lodges & hotels, located deep within Africa’s finest wildlife destinations, ensuring a true African wilderness experience, with ecological sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We know Africa, and her hidden secrets, go that extra mile show you the real gems of this enchanting continent.
– We get to know our clients personally, as friends, so that we can decipher exactly what kind of honeymoon or holiday would suit them best. Every itinerary we create is unique, tailored exactly to the wishes and expectations of each guest. We offer accurate first hand travel advice and recommendations, going above the call of duty to ensure a seamless and unforgettable trip, for all the right reasons.
– Transparency is key. We don’t add mark-ups to our prices to profit from our clients; we negotiate great rates with our partner hotels and lodges and take every opportunity to pass these benefits on to our clients. We are a luxury brand and will not compromise on quality but it is our mission to provide the greatest experiences at an affordable price and make the luxury Africa travel sphere accessible to guests from around the world.
– We are always thinking and researching ways to stay ahead of the game and bring our business into the forefront of honeymoon and safari travel; providing clients with digital travel portals, virtual itineraries, luxurious travel gifts and experiential inclusions that they would not find elsewhere.
What is “luxury” to you? How do you define it in your sector of business?
Luxury, to me means something out of the ordinary, beyond the expected, with acute attention to the finest details, providing the most unforgettable and unbeatable memories. It’s not necessarily about financial wealth, it’s about creating exceptional once-in-a-life-time experiences that are tailored for you as an individual to enjoy – whether that’s dining on caviar & champagne in the privacy of your beach villa, or drinking a local craft beer whilst watching a herd of elephants march across the African savannah. Everyone’s idea of perfection is different and we go that extra mile to ensure we create a luxury experience that is perfect for you.
Africa&You will be at Brides The Show this Autumn.