The VIP Lounge
Treat yourself to the ultimate Brides The Show experience.
The VIP Lounge provides the perfect place to relax, unwind and immerse yourself in all things bridal, in a beautiful setting with an atmosphere to match.
Meet bridal experts in the Lounge whilst enjoying a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, then take your seat in the priority VIP seating area at our stunning catwalk show.
Here you can pick up your limited-edition VIP Brides the Show goodie bag filled with treats.
In 2017, The VIP Lounge played host to our exclusive Bridal Brunch experience – the perfect treat for brides-to-be and their mothers or bridesmaids.
Please note the VIP Lounge is subject to capacity so access may be restricted at certain busy times of the day.
TREATS FROM THE WEDDING SHOP
In 2017, visitors were able to meet expert gift list advisors from The Wedding Shop, who were on hand in the Lounge to help answer any queries brides-to-be had about creating their dream gift list.
THE 2017 VIP GOODIE BAG CONTAINED ALL THIS, WORTH £250+
- Eve razors, worth £4.55, Dorco
- Soy cleanser, worth £12.50, Fresh
- Cards and envelopes, worth £22, Leeming Brothers
- Aromachology Relaxing Body Cream, worth £10.50, and Shea Butter Hand Cream, worth £8.50
- Moor Cream Cleanser, worth £9, Omorovicza
- Bright Crystal eau de toilette miniature, worth £5, Versace
- Original Balm, worth £3.95, Dr PawPaw
- Mini nail varnish, worth £8, Nails Inc
- Advanced Toothpaste, worth £2.50, Regenerate
- YouthMud, worth £11.70, GlamGlow
- Perfectil, worth £2.13, Vitabiotics
- Soft Glam hairspray, worth £6.25, Schwarzkopf
- Juku nail wraps, worth £8, Asos
- Facial voucher, worth £15, Elemis
- Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner, worth £2.50 each, OGX Beauty
- Spray-on moisturiser, worth £5.99, Vaseline
- Razors, worth £3.69, Bic
- Flash tattoos, worth £10, Pavan Online
- Precise Bent Eyeliner Brush, worth £5.95, Nanshy
- Sweet & Salty popcorn, worth 79p, Propercorn
- Gel Effect Nail Varnish, worth £6, IZ Beauty of London
- Deliciously Ella Rose, Lime & Cucumber Facial Wash, worth £16, or Moisturiser, worth £25, Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Lux Volume Mousse, worth £30, Show Beauty
- Skin Detox, Skin Brilliance or Skin Vitality, worth £3.99, Beauty & Go
- Everyday Lip Therapy, worth £6.95, Prevasore
- Paris notebook, worth £12.99, Papier
- Notebook, worth £20, The Wedding Shop
VIP GUESTS MET THE EXPERTS
This year we had a curated selection of bridal experts available in the Lounge to answer any wedding-related questions our VIP guests may have had. There were different experts available in the VIP Lounge across the show. Every expert was in the lounge for 30 minutes.
See the full timetable below:
*All timetables subject to change
Jade Beer, editor in chief, Brides
Jade has been at the helm of the UK’s No1 best-selling bridal brand for seven years. In that time, she has kept the magazine in its No1 market-leading position, overseen the rapid growth of all the Brides digital channels to a collective reach of nearly four million and launched the sell-out live event Brides the Show, which has just completed its seventh season. ‘The roll call of names at this year’s Show was our strongest yet and proof of what a must-attend event this has become,’ she says. ‘Pippa’s wedding dress designer, Giles Deacon, her official wedding photographer, Matt Porteous, and beauty expert Alessandra Steinherr all joined the Brides team to help make this the most fun weekend of wedding planning you could ever imagine.’
Bryony Toogood, fashion director, Brides
A fashion director for over 25 years, Bryony has been styling the fashion pages of Brides for 15 years and producing our Brides the Show catwalk since the start, in 2013. With a love of all things bridal, an expert eye for those special details, and endless fashion knowledge, she scours the bridal shows from New York to Barcelona to bring the best of bridal fashion to our readers. From showcasing the freshest new designers and aspirational accessories, to sourcing the most gorgeous gowns, whatever the budget, and solving bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dilemmas, she jets around the world to honeymoon-worthy locations creating innovative, inspirational pages full of ideas for every bride.
Harriet Jones, travel editor, Brides
Editor of the annual Brides Honeymoon Guide, Harriet has sent members of the Brides team to, and personally visited, nearly 500 honeymoon-worthy hotels in her time at the magazine. In the last three years alone, she has visited over 30 countries to review destinations for our readers: from classic Indian Ocean hotspots such as the Maldives, the Seychelles and Mauritius, to more off-the-beaten-track, wildcard places such as Nicaragua, Cambodia, Peru and Bhutan. She works with all of the top names in the industry – tour operators, travel agents, airlines and hotel groups – to pull together all of our travel content. This includes commissioning well-known travel journalists around the world to write about everything from a foodie-moon in Italy, to gorilla tracking in Uganda. Before coming to Brides, she spent nearly seven years working at Condé Nast Traveller magazine, our sister travel title – and previous to that lived and worked in both North America and Asia.
Elizabeth Edwards, creative director, Brides
Liz, who has art directed Brides for 18 years is your expert for all the visual elements of your wedding. Always on the lookout for new twists, she hunts down the latest trends and translates then into something perfect for your wedding day. From choosing the right venue to matching your theme, getting the wow factor with your flowers, cake, decor - to the smallest details that will make the biggest difference. She wants to share her bursting address book of the best bridal suppliers. Don't know where to start? Seek her out!
Sophie Cullen, beauty expert, Brides
Sophie is Brides’ resident beauty expert. From sourcing the latest fragrance trends to getting insider tips and tricks from the world’s biggest make-up artists, she is your go-to industry insider. Forever trialling the latest beauty products, she attends over 1,000 beauty launches a year to find out what really works for brides on their wedding day and is your girl for all those burning bridal beauty questions. Sophie hand-picked everything in the 2017 VIP goodie bag too, which by the way, was the ultimate big-day survival kit!